Sunday, December 10, 2006

Is your Skin and lip is too dry? Here is the best solution for you in this cruel winter...


Product Name : Petroleum jelly

Buying Site: Walgreens, CVS, Rite aid and

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=13346&aid=333321&aparam=vaseline_petroleum_jelly

Price :$4.49/box Net WT 13OZ

First, People pay attention plz... Petroleum Jelly mainly used for Provides visible relief of dry skin when used regularly. Offers soothing protection for minor burns Protects skin from windburn and chapping. Helps prevent diaper rash...... OKie... OMG how come some of my friends are so dumb not to know such a good product. Lady no more expensive body lotion, throw that away, and here come the best product for you. This product is a good substitute for body lotion, for dryness for instant u can use very small amount of jelly spread around the eye lip b4 u use the eyeliner. The eyeliner will stay longer than ever. The jelly can also apply on your dry lip... I personally used it and still using it and loving it. I mean it I love this product. FYI... I only use on my lip and body, no eyeliner, I ain't eyeliner type of guy. :) hahha..

P.S Helping others with beauty tips.

No comments: