Thursday, March 8, 2007

The Best whitening skincare products comparison



It's time to re-arrange your skincare.... This year I consider to be snow-white year what I mean is every  single skincare brand is coming out with different whitening products with an amazing ingredients.... I picked what I considered the best out of all as  follows;



1)       Name :        Shiseido Haku 2

Ingredients :        M-Tranexamic  and  newest shiseido innovation patent whitening ingredients (4-MSK)

Released date:      3/21/07 only in Japan for now
  
Price :                   US $ 90~ US $ 100 for 45 g




2)  Name:             Estee Lauder  Cyber White 7 Pathways Whitening Essence

Ingredients:          Photolyase Enzyme

Released Date:     already in Asia market

Price:                   US $90~ US $98 for 30ml

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!! U are so updated... So are u gonna buy these products and tested them? If so, let me know which one has a better result.

Anonymous said...

Photolyase .... what's that? please tell me more about this please.