Friday, March 16, 2007

7 Days Intensive change skin re-youth treatment the best for new bride....


































7 Days intensive youth-relive treatment do it at home ... This is combination products that change your skin to be more radiance and more youthful. I have done it 3 months ago.. The products combo is not easy to get if you are in US or any other Asian country beside Japan and Taiwan.. Moreover, the products expensive but cheaper than 7 days spa treatment, the result came out to be better than Spa. I testified, not only me but also Taiwanese Magazine recommend this for a new Bride treatment do it at home save money and time. Like I always say I ain't sell this product and not work for this company. I simply share my experienced with you guys on these products


The Products usages;




1) Dicila Cleanser                                           $55~$75      (Day and Night)

2) Dicila EX Optimum Serum                          $110~$ 118      (Day and Night)

3) Dicila EX Synergy Reserve                          $110~$118       (Night)

4) Dicila EX Dualistic Protector SPF 28++      $78~$88     (Day time only)

5) Predomina Bounce up Infuser AT cream    $280~$320      (Night time only)

6) Predomina Eye Zone Fascinator essence AT  $90~$110     (Day and Night)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey where can I buy these product? sound like I really wanna try it though... let me know please.